These are the modalities in which you can take part in INFINITE VALLEYS.
For those runners who complete all 6 stages.
For 2-member teams that complete all 6 stages
For individual participants who complete the 6 stages with an E-Bike. This modality WILL NOT BE COMPETITIVE.
MALE CATEGORIES INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
- Under 30, up to 29 years old and over 18 years old on the day of the race.
- Master 30, over 30 and up to 39 years of age on the day of the race.
- Master 40, over 40 and up to 49 years of age on the day of the race.
- Master 50, over 50 years old on the day of the race.
- Master 60, over 60 years of age on the day the race is held (There must be a minimum number of participants, which the organisers estimate at 8).
FEMALE CATEGORIES INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
Absolute: all participants regardless of age. The organisation may extend to age group categories if there is a minimum number of entries, which the organisation estimates at 8 per age group.
- Electric Bicycle, for this you will have to use an e-Bike in the 3 stages. It will not be competitive.
TEAM CATEGORIES OF 2 (PAIRS)
- Men’s pairs: formed by 2 male members.
- Female pairs: formed by 2 female members.
- Mixed pairs: formed by 1 male and 1 female member.
If one of the 2 members, for whatever reason, does not finish one of the stages, the couple will no longer be eligible for a place in the classification but will be able to continue participating in the race for the rest of the days.
The 2 members of the pair must pass through the finish line and the checkpoints established by the organisation, and may not be separated from each other by more than 2 minutes.
Teams may be:
Mixed Couple: – The sum of the age of the two participants at the time of collecting the bib may not exceed 75 years (inclusive).
Female Pair – The sum of the age of the two participants at the collection of the bib may not exceed 75 years of age (inclusive).
Male Couple – The sum of the age of the two participants when collecting the bib may not exceed 75 years of age (inclusive).
SILVER Couple, Mixed, Female, Male – The sum of the age at the collection of the bib of the two participants exceeds 75 years of age and is less than 100 years of age.
GOLD Pair, Mixed, Female, Male – The sum of the age of the two participants at bib pick-up is 100 years of age or more.
Note: there must be at least 5 pairs in each age group. If there is not the minimum number of 5 in an age group, these pairs will be moved to the next age group above.
TROPHIES AND PROTOCOL
At the end of the races, the runners entitled to the following prizes must present themselves at the podium within 30 minutes of entering the finish line:
TROFEOS INFINITE VALLEYS
STAGES INDIVIDUAL MALE PARTICIPATION
Trophy for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in all categories (under 30, master 30, master 40, master 50 and master 60).
STAGES INDIVIDUAL FEMALE PARTICIPATION
Trophy for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th and 5th in the absolute category.
FULL RACE PARTICIPATION BY COUPLES
- Trophy for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of each type of couple (mixed, female and male).
- Trophy for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of each type of couple Silver (mixed, female and male).
- Trophy for 1st 2nd and 3rd of each type of couple Gold (mixed, female and male)
Nota: deberá de existir al menos 5 parejas de cada grupo de edad. Si no hubiera el número mínimo de 5 en un grupo de edad, estas parejas pasarán al grupo de edad inmediatamente anterior.
TROPHIES BY STAGE
Individual stages in the men’s category
- 1st categories (under 30, master 30, master 40, master 50, )
Individual stages in the women’s category
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the absolute category
Stages by couples
- 1st Couples (mixed, female and male)
- 1st Silver Pairs (mixed, female and male)
- 1st Gold Pairs (mixed, female and male)
Prize-giving time will be at the briefing meetings.